1. ELIGIBILITY: The 2014 POWERADE Equip the Team Promotion (“Promotion”) is open only to legal residents in the Hancock, Michigan Total Survey Area (as defined by Arbitron, Inc.) 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Certain Restrictions Apply. Employees of The Coca-Cola Company (“Sponsor”) and its “Promotional Participants” (i.e., Coca-Cola Bottlers, WOLV-FM (“Promotion Administrator”) and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers involved in this promotion) and their immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, husband, wife, daughter, son, step-father, step-mother, step-daughter, step-son, step- brother, step-sister, half-brother, half-sister and/or spouses of each) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law.
2. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in the Promotion, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
3. TWO WAYS TO ENTER: A) Beginning 6/23/14 through 6/27/14, listen to WOLV-FM for the “POWERADE Equip Your Local Team” announcement. When prompted, be the designated caller to win a Prize Pack and be entered into the Grand Prize Random Drawing (subject to verification of eligibility). Odds of being a designated caller depend upon the total number of calls received, the time of day the calls are made and the order in which they were received. Not responsible for faulty or mis transcribed telephone communication, dropped calls, incorrect announcements, or for technical errors of any kind. Limit one (1) Prize Pack/Grand Prize Drawing Entry per person/ household. WARNING: Online listeners to streamed broadcasts may experience a lag in transmissions due to buffering limitations. Promotion participants should not rely on streamed broadcasts. B) Listen to WOLV-FM for the date, time and location of the “POWERADE Equip Your Local Team” Live Remote. All listeners who attend the live remote will be given an opportunity to complete an Official Entry form (while supplies last) or fill out a 3” x 5” paper, on which entrants will be required to hand print their complete name, street address (no P.O. Boxes) city, state, ZIP code, day and alternate phone numbers. (If you do not have a telephone, indicate “No Phone”.) Failure to comply with this or any other official rule will result in disqualification. Each entrant must confirm that he/she is 18 years of age or older, either by checking the box on the Official Entry form or writing the words “I confirm that I am 18 years of age or older” on the 3” x 5” paper. Deposit entry in the entry box available by the time indicated on display. Limit one (1) entry per person via remote site. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. Illegible or incomplete entries are void. Not responsible for lost, late, damaged, mutilated, misdirected entries or entries not received by the entry deadline.
4. GRAND PRIZE RANDOM DRAWING: One (1) Potential Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing held on or about 7/07/14 from among all eligible Prize Pack winners selected via Rule 3A and all eligible entries received via Rule 3B. Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by phone or mail. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”): A $500 Sponsor-specified Gift Card. Value: $500. Gift Card is not redeemable or exchangeable for cash and is subject to all terms and conditions of use as established by issuer. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or stolen gift card. (5) Prize Packs – each Prize Pack consists of one (1) POWERADE branded cooler, one (1) case of POWERADE and one each of the following FIFA World Cup premiums: Coca-Cola® T-shirt, cinch bag and beach blanket. ARV: $50 each. Prizes consist of only the items specifically listed as the prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
6. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Grand Prize and Prize Pack winners must pick up prize at the station, located at 313 East Montezuma Avenue, Houghton, MI 49931 no later than 2 weeks (14 days) after notification. If prize is not claimed by this deadline, prize will be forfeited and the potential winner will be disqualified. In the event the Grand Prize winner is disqualified, prize will be awarded to an alternate via random drawing from all eligible prize pack winners selected and all eligible entries received. Winners may be required to complete and sign a Liability/Publicity Release/Prize Acceptance Form to receive the prize. Prizes may not be transferred, sold, or assigned in any way without Sponsor’s prior approval.
7. RELEASE/LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Coca-Cola Bottlers, WOLV-FM (“Promotion Administrator”) and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, prize suppliers and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees, attorneys and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) human error or unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines (including but not limited to disruption related to Internet traffic, virus, bug or non-authorized intervention); technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software as well as human error in queuing calls; (c) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error, including, without limitation, over-the-air misstatements by the disk jockey regarding the Promotion, which may occur in the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, or the announcement of the prizes or in any Promotion-related materials; (d) technical issues in telecommunications and functional problems with the provided telephone number; (e) errors in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of phone calls from entrants; (f) injury or damage to persons, including death, or property (including damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile device) which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion, attendance at any remote event or receipt or use or misuse of any prize (including any travel/ activity related thereto; (g) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; or (h) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen entries or misdirected or undeliverable entries or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Sponsor (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor shall not be responsible for cancellation of the Promotion as a result of severe weather, acts of war, terrorism, natural disasters, riots, governmental action, labor strikes, or any other event beyond Sponsor’s control. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected (e.g., use of computerized auto-dialers) or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules. All materials submitted become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and the Promotional Participants to use winners’ names and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
9. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for Atlanta, Georgia or the appropriate Georgia State Court with primary jurisdiction over Atlanta, GA; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Georgia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Georgia.
10. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, available after 8/31/14, send a separate, self addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: 2014 POWERADE Equip Your Local Team Promotion Winners List, WOLV-FM, 313 East Montezuma Avenue, Houghton, MI 49931, to be received by 7/31/14.
11. SPONSOR: The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
12. PROMOTION ADMINISTRATOR: WOLV-FM, 313 East Montezuma Avenue, Houghton, MI 49931.